1. General 1.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers of Merchandise&Entertainment. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included on the website of Merchandise & Entertainment. Upon request, we will send you a written copy. 1.2 By placing an order, you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions of delivery and payment. Merchandise & Entertainment reserves the right to its delivery and / or payment after the expiry of the term to change. 1.3 Merchandise&Entertainment guarantees that the delivered product complies with the Agreement and meets the specifications stated in the offer.
2. Delivery 2.1 Delivery takes place as long as stocks last. 2.2 The delivery time is in most cases 1-2 working days (excluding pre-orders). Merchandise&Entertainment will agree a delivery period of up to 30 days. If the agreed delivery period is exceeded for any reason whatsoever, the buyer will be entitled to dissolve the agreement and any payments made will be refunded to the buyer within 14 days. 2.3 All terms mentioned on the website are indicative. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the terms mentioned.
3. Prices 3.1 Prices are not increased within the duration of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer carries out interim price increases. 3.2 All prices on the site are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. 3.3 All prices on the site are in EURO's and include 6 or 21% VAT.
4. Visibility period/right of withdrawal 4.1 In the event of a consumer purchase, in accordance with the Distance Selling Act (Article 7:5 of the Dutch Civil Code), the buyer has the right to return (part of) the delivered goods within a period of 14 working days without giving a reason. This period begins when the ordered goods have been delivered. If the customer has not returned the delivered goods to Merchandise&Entertainment after this period has expired, the purchase will be a fact. Before returning the goods, the customer must notify Merchandise&Entertainment in writing within 14 working days after delivery. The customer must prove that the delivered goods were returned on time, for example by means of proof of postal delivery. Goods must be returned in their original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in new condition. If the goods have been used, encumbered or damaged in any way at the customer's premises, the right to dissolve the contract within the meaning of this paragraph shall lapse. With due observance of the provisions of the previous sentence, Merchandise&Entertainment will ensure that within 30 days after proper receipt of the return shipment, the full purchase amount, including the calculated shipping costs, will be refunded to the customer. The return of the delivered goods will be entirely at the expense and risk of the customer.
5. Data management 5.1 If you place an order with Merchandise & Entertainment, your information will be included in the customer database of Merchandise & Entertainment. Merchandise&Entertainment adheres to the Data Protection Act and will not provide your information to third parties. 5.2 Merchandise&Entertainment respects the privacy of users of the website and ensures that your personal information is treated confidentially. 5.3 Merchandise&Entertainment uses a mailing list in some cases. Each mailing contains instructions on how to remove yourself from this list.
6. Warranty 6.1 Merchandise&Entertainment guarantees that the products supplied by her meet the requirements of usability, reliability and longevity as these by parties to the purchase agreement in reasonableness are intended, and is therefore responsible for the manufacturer's warranty of the product supplied to you.
7. Quotations 7.1 Quotations are without obligation, unless otherwise stated in the quotation. 7.2 If the Buyer accepts an offer without obligation, Merchandise&Entertainment reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within three working days of receipt of that acceptance. 7.3 Verbal commitments will only be binding on Merchandise&Entertainment after they have been expressly confirmed in writing.
8. Agreement 8.1 An agreement between Merchandise&Entertainment and a customer is concluded after an order assignment has been assessed by Merchandise&Entertainment for feasibility. 8.2 Merchandise&Entertainment reserves the right, without giving reasons, not to accept orders or assignments or to accept them only under the condition that the shipment is made cash on delivery or after payment in advance.
9. Images and specifications 9.1 All images; photos, drawings etc.; a.o. data concerning weights, dimensions, colours, images of labels, etc. on the internet sites of Merchandise&Entertainment are only approximate, are indicative and can not be a reason for compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
10. Force majeure 10.1 Merchandise & Entertainment is not liable if and insofar as its obligations can not be met as a result of force majeure. 10.2 Force majeure is understood to mean any strange cause, as well as any circumstance that should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays at or failure to perform by our suppliers, feed difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence on the part of suppliers and/or manufacturers of Merchandise&Entertainment. as well as on the part of auxiliary persons, sickness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly regarded as force majeure. 10.3 In the event of force majeure, Merchandise&Entertainment reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be amended in such a way that performance remains possible. In no event is Merchandise & Entertainment obliged to pay any penalty or damages.
11. Applicable law/competent court 11.1 On all agreements the Dutch law is applicable. 11.2 Disputes arising from an agreement between Merchandise&Entertainment and the Purchaser, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, will be heard by the competent court within the district of Zwolle, unless Merchandise&Entertainment prefers to submit the difference to the competent court of the Purchaser's domicile, with the exception of those disputes that fall within the jurisdiction of the subdistrict court.